Effective Date: December 11, 2018
Rockerduck S.r.l. (“We” or “our”) manages the https://www.bergamoinn15.it website (hereinafter the “Service”).
- Service The Service is the https://www.bergamoinn15.it website managed by Rockerduck S.r.l.
- Personal Data Personal Data are data about a living individual who can be identified from that data (or from those and other information that we hold or may come into our possession).
- Usage data Usage data are collected data automatically generated by the use of the Service or by the infrastructure of the Service itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device). Collection and use of information We collect different types of information for various purposes and to provide and improve our service.
Collection and use of information
We collect different types of information for various purposes, to provide and improve our service.
Types of collected data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with some personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Name and surname
- Telephone number
- Address, state, province, postal code, city
- Cookies and usage data
We may also collect information on how the user accesses and uses the Service (“Usage Data”). These Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of the visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifier and other diagnostic data.
Tracking cookie data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies used are also beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can ask your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Service. Examples of cookies we use:
- Session cookies. We use session cookies to manage our service.
- Preference cookies. We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security cookies. We use security cookies for security reasons
Use of data
Rockerduck S.r.l. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To communicate changes made to the service we offer to users
- To allow users to use, at their own discretion, interactive features of our service
- To provide customer service
- To collect valuable analytics or information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the use of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical problems
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are outside of Italy and you choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including personal data, to Italy and process it there.
Disclosure of data
Legal requirements Rockerduck S.r.l. may disclose your Personal Data in good faith, believing that such action is necessary:
- To Comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Rockerduck S.r.l.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, even though we will use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform related services or to help us analyze how our Service is used.
Third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these activities on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for other purposes.
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
Links to other sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party site or service.
Our service is not aimed at children under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personal information from users under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from minors without verifying parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Changes to this privacy statement
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By phone: +39 035 0391 252